Tuesday, April 8, 2014

boy, oh boy.

“I am who I am and I have the need to be.” ― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince

Hi everyone. This will be my first post on blogspot. I used to be on tumblr but I decided to move and to blog again here on blogspot. Anyway here's my first ootd! 

I wore a semi midriff sweatshit top from @MEOWMANILA (FOLLOW THEM ON INSTAGRAM) and high waisted shorts from @GELIVANELLI (FOLLOW THEM ON INSTAGRAM). I matched these two to cover up my stomach since it was a midriff and I'm on the 1% conservative side today. Plaid and patterned matches? right?


Boots are from a night market at Taiwan. 
Well, that's all hope you enjoyed my first post until next time!
                                                                                          xx,kua.



No comments:

Post a Comment